CRGS Timetable 2017
We will be running two coaches from the start of 2017 school year, below are the new timetables effective from Tuesday 5th September 2017.
This year we will be running the photo bus pass scheme which must be carried at all times.
If you would like to register your child for daily transport to Colchester Royal Grammer School call us on 01473 255050.
|Colchester CRGS Route 1 - 2017||AM Collection||PM Return|
|Foxhall Road/Back Hamlet||07:02||17:18|
|Foxhall Road The Railway||07:05||17:15|
|Foxhall Road/Heath Road Roundabout||07:08||17:12|
|Foxhall Road Broadlands||07:14||17:06|
|Penzance Road Kesgrave||07:18||17:03|
|Ropes Drive, Wilkinson Drive||07:23||16:58|
|Curtis Drive, Kesgrave||07:25||16:55|
|Century Drive, Ropes Drive||07:28||16:52|
|Kesgrave Ropes Drive, Through Jollys Junction||07:30||16:50|
|Martlesham Eagle Way Bus Stop||07:35||16:45|
|Colchester CRGS Route 2 - 2017||AM Collection||PM Return|
|Jacks Cafe Layby - Hadleigh Road||06:55||17:32|
|Valley Road/Just past Double Roundabouts||07:02||17:25|
|Valley Road/Dale Hall Lane||07:05||17:20|
|Valley Road/Tuddenham Road Roundabout||07:08||17:17|
|Colchester Road Baptist Church||07:09||17:15|
|Colchester Road/Noubury Rd||07:11||17:13|
|Woodbridge Road, BP Garage||07:16||17:08|
|Bristos Garage Bus Stop||07:18||17:05|
|Goals Centre Grimwade Street Bus Stop||07:22||-------|
|NOT Goals but Woodbridge Road Town End||-------||17:01|
|Wherstead Road/Brooklands Garage||07:28||16:55|
|Wherstead Road / Bridge||07:30||16:53|
|Wherstead Road, Petrol Station||07:34||16:49|
|Copdock Elm Lane||07:49||16:34|
|Copdock, Old London Rd Opposite Maycroft||07:52||16:31|
|Capel St Mary A12 Bus Stop, On Slip Rd||07:55||16:28|
Code of Conduct
We have designed this Code of Conduct for the comfort and safety of all passenger who use our service.
- Please ensure that you are at the designated pick up point before the pick up time. ( 5 minutes before set time )
- Stand clear of the coach until it has stopped and the door is fully open.
- Sit down and remain seated for the entire journey.
- Seatbelts are to be worn at ALL times during the journey. ( LEGAL REQUIREMENT )
- Do not shout or scream as this distracts the driver. We do ask that you keep the noise down to a sensible level to avoid his happening.
- Do not use foul and abusive language on the bus.
- Never bully any other passengers on board.
- Do not drop any litter please use the bins provided.
- Do not throw any objects as they could cause damage or injury.
- Ensure ALL gangways are clear from bags, etc for safety reasons.
- When leaving the coach please make sure you take all of your possessions with you.
- Any damage to the coach or other passengers property parents maybe charged.
- Please can you inform the office if your child is not using the coach AM / PM.
- When exiting the vehicle make sure you watch out for other vehicles.
- At the Girls school they must wait behind the barrier until the coach has stopped and the door is open.
- All passengers must comply with drivers instructions.
Parents will be informed if you fail to comply with this Code of Conduct.
Serious or continued disruption could result in JR Travel and its staff refusing travel.